Tag Archive for: best personal trainers in atlanta
Make sure to check out this amazing article, “Atlanta Personal Trainer and Lifelong Fitness Enthusiast Focuses on Individual Improvement,” by Kelly Church featuring Brad!
To view the article, click on the picture below:
Congrats, Brad! Your dedication, hard work and passion for health, fitness and helping others continues to be such an inspiration to us all. Not only are you all of the above, but you are also one of the most genuine and positive individuals I have ever met. Thanks for being you!
& to our wonderful clients, thank YOU for being you. Our team is so happy and lucky to have you all!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
- Siggi’s Plain Yogurt (or Greek yogurt of your choice)
- Black icing gel
- Frosting piping or Ziploc bag with the bottom corner cut off (for swirling yogurt on Santa “body”)
- Rinse the strawberries. Cut off the leaves. Next, cut off the pointed ends of the strawberries (this will be the Santa “hat”). Dab the newly cut edges on paper towel (the paper towel absorbs the strawberry juice, keeping the yogurt from sliding).
- Gently swirl the yogurt on the “body” of the Santa.
- Place the Santa “hat” on top of the yogurt.
- Lastly, carefully add the eyes with black icing. Enjoy!
*** Optional: Freeze after making and before serving ***
Who else has heard that consuming Apple Cider Vinegar, daily, is a smart thing to do? Well, research studies have proven this to be true! Apple Cider Vinegar has numerous health benefits that could be well worth including it in your diet, daily. Below, we have included a simplified list of the many health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.
1. Lowers Blood Pressure
2. Lowers Cholesterol
3. Lowers Blood Sugar Levels – Great for Diabetes
4. Balances pH Balance in the Body
5. Helps Relieve Sinus Pressure & Infection
6. Helps Sore Throat – Bacteria Fighting
7. Prevents Flu & Stomach Illness
8. Digestive Aid
9. Helps Relieve Heart Burn, Nausea, Acid Reflux
10. Helps with Weight Loss – makes you feel more full
11. Energy Boost
12. Conditions and Strengthens Hair
13. Helps Get Rid of Warts
14. Helps Acne – acts as a good skin toner
15. Itchy or Sunburned Skin
2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar a day can be SO BENEFICIAL! Make sure to drink yours today!
How to drink it? … Mix in with water or even use it in recipes!
I hope you all enjoy!
THE KOLOFIT SUPER CHALLENGE
Want to see how hard you can push yourself — and have fun doing it? Join us for our Co-Ed Super Challenge! Led by Adam Gil, one of Atlanta’s top fitness instructors, this intense 1.5-hour workout will challenge you mentally as well as physically.
$40 per class
Saturday, November 19th
Saturday, December 10th
Contact us at:
THE SMART WAY TO GET IN SHAPE IN JUST MINUTES A DAY
We are excited to share that “FITTER FASTER” will be released in the Spring of 2017!!!
A huge thank you to my friend Dr Robert Davis, our wonderful publisher American Management Association, our proof readers and editors, Mandy Malool for bearing with me through countless long days, nights, and weekends, and the many others involved in helping make this dream a reality. Thank you, thank you!
Brad Kolowich Jr
LIVE LIFE FIT
CLIENT OF THE MONTH
Congratulations to our Client of the Month, Christy Fennessy! Christy came to our studio as an avid athlete and fitness instructor; however, she wanted to improve her strength and reach new levels. Therefore, Christy began to work with Adam Gil, and with his help, she was able to get stronger and fitter.
Christy recently completed a five-hour endurance event called the GO RUCK Light. That wasn’t enough, though, so she followed in Adam’s footsteps and did a GO RUCK Tough. GO RUCK Tough lasted 11 hours and consisted of 2,090 stairs, 17 miles, no sleep, carrying weight in her backpack and other weights along with her team. “The stairs were definitely the hardest part, but I felt ready, thanks to Adam’s brutal workouts,” Christy says.
Great job, Christy – we are proud of your hard work and dedication!
1465 Chattahoochee Ave.
Atlanta, Ga. 30318