https://kolofit.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/kolofit-logo-blue.png 0 0 MasterKolowich https://kolofit.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/kolofit-logo-blue.png MasterKolowich2016-12-11 21:55:182016-12-11 21:55:18Strawberry Santa’s | Atlanta Personal Trainer
- Siggi’s Plain Yogurt (or Greek yogurt of your choice)
- Black icing gel
- Frosting piping or Ziploc bag with the bottom corner cut off (for swirling yogurt on Santa “body”)
- Rinse the strawberries. Cut off the leaves. Next, cut off the pointed ends of the strawberries (this will be the Santa “hat”). Dab the newly cut edges on paper towel (the paper towel absorbs the strawberry juice, keeping the yogurt from sliding).
- Gently swirl the yogurt on the “body” of the Santa.
- Place the Santa “hat” on top of the yogurt.
- Lastly, carefully add the eyes with black icing. Enjoy!
*** Optional: Freeze after making and before serving ***